Monday, March 1, 2010

Decision













Is the time make a decision.
Hope my decision wouldn't make me regret
and it will be the correct way for me.


Tear drop.
Can't change anything that already happen.
I can't change the reality.
Reality was always cruel,
but since no matter how 
I know I should face it.

Thanks you for using long time to consult me again,
but so sorry..
you still even cant change my final decision.
maybe urm. I'm really stubborn. = =

First point of being human is not rich or health
is HAPPY :)
You ask me learn those good things from you .
but don't learn bad things from you .
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz...


First time receive a long long text you send to me
that really a long text for me.
Coz normally u oso short text. stupid. =.=
But don't know our this happiness and friendship
we can keep it till how long?
='(

Thanks my lovely mom and brother
and my super lovely sister
Family support always give me 
a super big big *hug*.
I appreciate and love them always.
I promise. =)

Be grateful to God
let me know a gang BFF.
without them,
I think I wouldn't happy as now.
and I hope our friendship can forever and ever. =]

Moon moon, DK, Tham
thanks 3 of you encourage me.
since I know I'm annoying,
and make DK you emo. lol
Sorry!! :S

















 :)
Since my birthday haven't reach yet
but I just receive a present
although just can see it through by handphone. =.=''
Hahahahahahaha...
thanks DK :)
*hope I can receive it on 18/3 ^^


Everything will be fine.
Is the time I move on myself
to face this cruel and reality society.
Follow my heart ,
never try never know =]

p/s:  轻轻的我走了,
    正如我轻轻的來;

    我挥一挥衣袖
    不带走一片云彩。 

[ Appreciate ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment