Saturday, March 27, 2010

=')

If I say this post will be the last post
I wouldn't blogging anymore
Hmm.. can I say so? lol
I not sure. But one things I can sure is
sorry for that.. coz' I ll less blogging
start from today =)

Why I wanna less blogging?
I think the only reason just know myself.
>.< *as me selfish, okay?

20100326
If i say myself not a clubbing kaki
I think everybody ll give a slap to me
Ahem~ PuiChin *clubbing queen* lar wey
lol =.= My new nickname *clubbing queen* not bad xD

Since yestday get Fishy msn ask issit wanna join together
I still say I anti clubbing! lol
talk crap.. = =+

Location: Barroom
Time: O.O night
Event: Mask party
Mood:

Let show some pic














Me Ab MunYee ♥ 















Me Fishy MunYee


















Fishy Me














Fishy Me Ab *behind Eros
Eros mau kiss also. Ehem~ =)


















Eros Me
I like this pic xD
Coz' I edit Eros and me act fun =)














Me Jessy
















Me Jessy Fishy
Dunoe why I love this pic so much
maybe this can prove how cute we're. lol :D

Srsly tonight clubbing not high at all = =+
really. I just get tired in the end.
Mask party wor? O.o
Cheh. I more enjoy shake myself.

==============================================

20100327
Reach home 
Time: 3.36am
OMG. I know what ll happen after I wake up later O.O
guarantee get shoot 99 = =+
but I know I really is over a bit
clubbing too rapidly btw two week.
Hmm~ Is my fault.

Wake up
Time: 4.56pm O.o
I know my fault again = =+
That really too over.
And I know I really don't have a normal life.
sorry~ make them worry again ='(

Issit I'm really live in my own world?
I don't know. =|
but one things I can say to myself
I know what am I doing now.













Sometime what you unexpected
that ll be true.
I don't know what I wanted now.
but if that really a destiny
I ll let in and accept it.

Finally I straighten out everything
Feel great. S.M.I.L.E =)











Maybe you're the one I want 
but maybe you're not the one that I need.

 =song=
[ Taylor Swift - White Horse ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment