Wednesday, March 24, 2010

24032010

















I hope I can be the girl inside the pic
trying talk to myself
" I'm erasing you. "

That's really a HARD mission for me :|
I thought I can easily pull it out
but it's really out of my expectation.
FAILED :(

Sorry to her
I can't carry out the promise I've made
I'm stupid :'(
Maybe need some time
I believe time can wash everything.

Sorry to my BFF
I feel thankful I've having you this best friend
every time I sad,
you willing to listen my sadness.
thankQ so much. :'(
I've been learn how to be tough
okay? =]

I want to give up
I want to walk away. 
I want to forget everything I've ever known 
I want a life that's worth living.
Start a new life... 
God, can you help me? 

= Song =
[ Shayne Ward - Breathless ]

1 footprint:

FishyFangyu said...

trust your own.. =)
you are always who you are..
every decision is belong to your own..
+ oil.. =)

i'm always here for you..=)

Post a Comment