Saturday, March 6, 2010

Promise

Need to say sorry to all my reader
"SORRY"
coz I sure I write about LOVEeveryday
sure all my reader felt boring =X
opps.. so sorry.
coz recently I felt LOVE really happen on me :D
Hahahahaha..
Let's go my story  =)


  WIN!!
 Hurray~ :D

Again you beg me stay
I felt sad and down again :(
really really not willing apart with you
but can I take it easy? lol

Two sentences you told me suddenly
That really arise happen :| 
finally you tell me this
lol Hahahahaha...
Actually I'm waiting for long time ago.

Sometimes really just a minute
everything gonna to be changed
Izzit I'm gonna leaving soon?
You only courage to told me this?

Anyway, I feel happy excited high bla bla bla
after you   saying 
and I also don't giving what respond to you
silly face :|

Something I wanna told you
................................
actually I expect what you told me 
since started from long time ago. lol
Hahahahaha...=)

"A boy is a magical creature, 
you can lock him out of your workshop, 
but you can’t lock him out of your heart. 
You can get him out of your study, 
but you can’t get him out of your mind.”

Nice? =D
Maybe just like this sentence 
"I can get you out of my study, 
but I can’t get you out of my mind."
:)

I'm gonna leaving soon
But I wouldn't forget 
every moment that just right there with you

I know you expect the day was coming soon
but I more expect the surprise given by you that day
and opps... =]
You already promise me.
So, don't broke our promise 
Don't let me feel disappointed
ok? :D

p/s: Don't forget our appoint :)  

[ Expecting ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment