Thursday, March 18, 2010

Child--->Adult :))

17032010. 18032010
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...
Happy Birthday to myself :))
Hurrey~ I already 21yr old 
finally I can from child become adult.
=)

















Ahem.
Going to barroom for my birthday party tonight. =]













I get key =]
Dad mom, I already 21yr old!! Yuhoo~~
thank you for being caring me 21 years.
Appreciate** Muackssss

Well ~
21yr old sure celebrate with my BFF' 
and some PR ex-coursemate =]
Srsly, I having a NICE birthday party tonight
but some of them get drunk
included me oso =.=''

Let see some pic =))













Money, Moon, Ab, Me, Yumi =]















Moon Moon so high =X






































Make wishes
1) I wish my family and all my friends dream come true.
2) I wish I can get a good job.
3) I wish ..................* secret * =))

















Me and Si Fatt Tham =]
Hug me wor. Ahem ~ pay pls :P















 

My best fren Moon Moon =]
















My dear Fishy xD

















Mou la la get many sticker
Lolz. but finally win the BLACK LABEL =))

Omfg. 7 gals get drunk in the end
How silly how paiseh since we all get drunk? = =
They say I keep crying bla bla bla
talk many non-sense things. 
Allahhhh.. what going on? =.=

Sometimes maybe when drunk only can release 
I wish I drunk tonight
well~ I success done it.
Bla bla bla ~~
Even what I talkin about or what I do to anyone of them
I also forget =.='

Afterward some of us straightly back kampar
hmm.. some of us continue take k us
and they bring us go McD
*the place was common we'll go after clubbing

# Thank you all my friends who take k me
and please forgive if I can't recognize who are you 
when I get drunk. =]] #

Heartache
Tear drop T___T
After I saw something you done
Can I just ignore everything that you do?
did you know how hurt when I saw that ?

Every time I need you
but you not by my side :'(
I hope you explain to me,
but you never do that.


= Song =
[ 卢学睿 - 可不可以我 ]

1 footprint:

Money@Rynnie said...

加油....
我永远支持你哦........
偶尔让自己流眼泪,喝醉下,也是是一种好事....
哈哈.....
不过不要烂醉,那会丢脸哦......haha

Post a Comment