Friday, March 19, 2010

So wrong, so right


A new day. My new life.
Unconsciously, I already 21yr old :))
I appreciate what my parent give me
how hard they bring up me for 21yrs.

Ohh. omfg. Pls emo stay away from me.
my dear sister msn chat with me =]
I love to chat with her.
coz' she is psycho' graduate.

She ask me about you
I dnt know how to answer. =[
Srsly, I really don't know what relationship we having.
Please. Don't treat me diff with others.
I hate we being dubious.
I dislike the confuse relationship we having now.

Did you know
you make me feel guilty every time 
when I together with you.
I feel apology to her.
I'm sorry :'(

" Don't waste time laaa, amoi ~ '' - My sister told me.
='(

Is the time give up on you.
maybe this is our FATE. 
as what her say
open our heart
give chance to others.
Maybe we can get another better than you.

I hate the way you make me and her being sad and cry.
but no worries
Me and her ' friendship will be forever,
we wouldn't break our friendship because of you.

I appreciate having a good fren like her.

















My fren told me something about you.
One of the reason was make me cry yestday. =[
But what you do actually is protecting me
avoid the rumors btw me and you.
You protect me as much as you can.
This is the way you respect me.

Arghhhhhhhh >.<
I hate myself every time being confuse.
even job and relationship are same.
MESSED UP! 
I'm stupid :'(

[ Dream never come true ); ]

1 footprint:

FishyFangyu said...

sorry for my word that have make you moody. =(

if you think you have messed up everything..
try to make it clear..=)

you are not stupid my dear..
just sometimes stubborn on something..

try you best okay.. =)
as what you say to me..
i'm always here for you ..

Post a Comment