Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Leaving













When you finally let go of the past
something better comes along

Today is my last day stay in kampar :(
sleep in early morning
I think around 8am :|
Hmm.. coz' pack my things again
tired :(

3pm receive a msg
go ghany take my brunch :|
my last meal in kampar
Maggie goreng + Milo ais :)
hmm.. jengs. yummy!

Lol. my BFF all sit around me
look at me eat maggie goreng :|
weird.
No one want leave before I finish my maggie
lol. anyway,
I just try my best quickly finish it :D

Thanks again my BFF
help me move all my stuff.
Hahaha... without you all
I really don't know how to move all the things. :|

Thanks you :)

Raining
when I on th way back ipoh
make me more not willing all my kampar frens again
*tear drop*

No matter how.
Is the time I go.

Today my blog without you
but don't worry.
Coz' IMY :)

p/s: wish me all the best

[ everything ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment