Monday, March 15, 2010

Wait-ing

















Job less --------------------> ME
Going to be beggar soon xD
I hope money can fall down from sky =)

Going to interview today
wake up in the morning 8am
still in sleepiness mood xD
How long I didn't wake up so early? =.=''

10am.
First job- Marketing Executive 
Interview process-ing
Bla bla bla ~~~~~~~~
Fill up detail
Show my cert 
Try spoken smooth by using eng
well~ I 'done it. :)
" Within this week, we gonna to call you. thanks for your interview"
==ll + :(

4pm.
Second interview- Front Officer
Interview process-ing
Bla bla blah~~~~~~~~ same procedure= =
But this time a bit difference.
Coz' the interviewer is a young guy, assistant branch manager. lol xD 
" We need to send your detail and so on to KL' HR, 
gonna inform you as fast as possible. "
= =ll  same situation. Alamak 

Reach home 530pm
freaking tired and sleepy =(
Just simply interview
how I gonna to work later? lol
Laziness.. far away from me !!! =.='' 

Suddenly receive a call 
Hahahaha.. get another interview on this coming Thurs :)
Hmmm... same on my bday. lol
Don't know my bday will bring along together some luck to me?
lol. I hope so :D

I damn miss you all
T______T
All my kampar frens.

p/s: No expect No disappoint.

[ God bless (: ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment