Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ridiculous ❤


















Everything was happen just in a split *wink*
I can't believe
It's really over. a new beginning.
=)

New beginning
I interview success!! :))
I get the job that I wanted.
I know this is not a easier position
but I ll try my best to handle it.
Amitabha please bless me =]

Something was happen out of my expectation
Ahem~ :)
I tell myself. everything just let it be natural. lol
if it really belongs to me,
I believe no matter what happens
it still belongs to me. =]

Dilemma' mood make me sick seriously.
I hope myself wont become greedy
it is so hurt.
I know it was unfair.
Sorry. ='(

HE wish me smile always.
that why HE make me smile everyday.

but how about YOU ?

I'm being stupid coz' a little hope.

=song= 
[ Westlife - If I Let You Go ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment