Saturday, March 13, 2010

Closer ;)












" The spaces between our fingers were created so another person's fingers could fill them. "

Srsly
It's like nobody is around when I'm with you
We talk to each other 
We sit with each other
so near so close.
=)

We get more close and closer
that actually unexpectedly.
Never expect those will happen on me
but finally you did it on me :)

I enjoy every moment with you
Really. I can feel it.
You're different today
the way you talk to me 
the action you did to me
that's all really have difference.
>_______<

I remember you told me
" body touch body, we only can more closer. " lol
The moment you told me
I look at you
*shy* you're so cute =D

I close my eyes and you just by my side.
I feel your shoulder and your arm.
You show the (n_n) to me. lol
How sweet? :)
I hope the moment can stop it.

Issssssssshhhhhh >.<
Don't hint me, ok?
lol. I'm stupid.

p/s: You're always on my mind.

[ Close to  you ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment