Sunday, March 7, 2010


















"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."

Any different get from this two sentences?
Hahaha.. xD
Actually almost same, the only different is
the second sentence is written by you to me. lol
Feel so weird suddenly you told me that sentence

Left two more days stay at kampar T_T
really really not willing be apart with all my kampar frens
esp my gang BFF and fishy fishy xD
Fishy fishy, my new member BFF!!
:)

I swear!!!
I wouldn't forget every moment 
when I spent in kampar
with all my coursemate and BFF!! =)

I want ghany yumcha
I want DDS SDO
I want DDS DOTA
I want second round 5am yumcha 
I want ghany as breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper 
I want lepak dataran
I want be chui shui queen
I want sleep in the morning
I want wake up at afternoon
I want skip class
I want KFC
I want chocolate sundae
bla bla blah =.=''

T_T
I wanna told you
ILY so much..

p/s: Where you're go, 
        I'll miss you so.

[ Closer ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment