Monday, March 22, 2010

Quit

















"After wake up still need to face about it,
why don't face it with optimistic mind? "
Victor say.
*I miss his soh zai look srsly ='))

Again I view her blog
really feel apology to her
I'm sorry, my fren :(
I don't know her loves you deeply
You make me feel guilty!
stupid buffalo! >.<

I've decided you're not worth it.
I won't shed another tear over you :'(
Why on earth would I cry over someone like you
who could care less about me?
That only makes me seem pathetic.
And I'm not!
I never was! >.<

Since the time you say
" Can i request not to bla bla bla something? "
Okay ~ Fine ~
I'm nothing to say anymore!
Totally feel disappointed on you.

Maybe I bring a lot problem to you
I'm annoying for you.
Okay ~ I'll be far away far away from you.
You can get peace that what you wish.

I hate myself being drunk.
I hate myself being wasting time.
I hate myself being fall for you.

I swear start from today
I was only in love with someone
who have the capability of loving me back.

Thank you,
You make me heartbroken.

=Song=
[ Westlife - Every little thing you do]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment