Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Memories :)

Going back to college in the morning
settle all the withdraw' procedure. 
Since only realize I almost one week
didn't get back to college to class and so on :|

Not expect the coming day. really :(
pack all my stuff and clothes into box
Srsly. I'm getting tired and tired. = =

Getting emo-ing 
Aiks... my KFC fly away +____+
actually not coz' the KFC
all is worry about you

Oh gosh.
Please take care of yourself  
You are so weak =___= 
Don't let me worry about it. 
promise, ok? =)

=============================================

Thanks all my coursemates so muchhhh 
muackssss. =D
Thanks you all farewell with me 
and all of you' wishes.
Touch T___T really.













Tonight is the last night I' stay in kampar
went to westlake for my last night.

*emo-ing*
Listen 眼底星空 in the same
Oh gosh. 
T____T without reason. 

Did you feel what I'm thinking?
hmm.. I think you get it.
since you keep make joke amuse me 
and let me beat :|
Ohh. I get it too. =)
* hug hug *

Thanks for my BFF' company.
I wouldn't forget the moment
we spend together 
esp * you ♥ 

p/s: Just look up, we are both same under the starry sky.
:)

[ starry night ]



0 footprint:

Post a Comment