Saturday, March 20, 2010

20032010

Well ~ I'm actually not a clubbing kaki 
but since I go twice time Barroom for this week 
Fuck >.< 

Went to Barroom with my dear*shake
Fishy Ab Eros LinWei Tham
and some others frens
=.='' like what Fishy said. just leave it.

Okay~ Let see some pic xD














My dear*shake Fishy Me














Me Ab

















Fishy Me Ab














We love this pic so much














Me and Tham 


Give my first kiss to Fishy and Ab
They keep kiss me whole night = =''
but this also my first time force kiss by people
Lolz. luckily is girls. :))

Srsly, I really hate myself being drunk.
I promise myself wont get drunk tonight.
but why I can't do that? =(

I hate myself break promise.
I'm useless.
Why I just can't ignore what I saw?
I  keep drink Henieken and Casblerg rapidly
I hope myself can get drunk,
can forget everything what I saw and what I hear.

Hmm.. the first round in Barroom
I not yet drunk also. 
but since reach 2nd round Voodoo
get drunk = =''

Follow the music 
I keep shaking my head.
well~ finally I done it.
I get drunk again. = =''
But luckily tonight I still can recognize people
and I only *tear drop*.. srsly
Tear drop with happy smile. ='))
coz I know I'm not that sad actually.

McD 3rd round yumcha. lol
we all rest at there and supper time xD
Of course I don't want to supper
but I also mou la la get one cup 
FOC my favorite chocolate sundae. lol
anyway, ahem~ thank you lar wey.

Promise myself wouldn't cry because of you
really feel stupid when every time I'm crying
that not worth at all. stupid.
Time can wash every thing.
I believe.

No matter how.
Cheers up, girls =))
[ Friendship forever LOVE ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment