Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'll miss you












Sitting here in my room
Curious on where to start
Not positive if I want to rhyme
'Cuz I just want to write from the heart

Today feel like Sunday
Days keep going by so fast
I feel numb 'cuz I hate apart' leaving
But how long will this numbness last?

My minds a blur
My heart's out of place
I'm not happy at all
But I cant leave any sadness trace

I hate feeling this way
You ♥  hate seeing me this way
You want to help me so badly love
But
you don't know what to say

I wish I wouldn't have to leave
you
I wish a lot of things ya'know?
But this is the most I have to say?

I cry as I write this last part
This one's truely from the heart
I'm not looking forward for...
I love
you ... 

p/s: Surrender to time :|


[ INY ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment