Monday, March 8, 2010

38 Women's Day =)

Sleep at around 6am
wake up at 12pm. lol
abnormal life. :|

Going Ipoh today :)
actually is Moon' laptop need to repair.
Me, Moon, Yumi and Fishy
ehem~ 4 liitle girls going by my CLK :)

We crazy shopping :|
but only window shopping. lol 
went to jusco at first
afterward went to parade.
Get police blocked. Shit = =
luckily just check my IC and lincense
bla bla bla
How worst and silly M'sia Police nowadays? :|

Jusco McD as my brunch :)
hmm.. yummy! 
and damn FULL = =''
Order my favorite chocolate sundae
















Captured by Me =)
but sundae owned by Fishy :)

Tired Tired Tired
window shopping non-stop 
bla bla blah..
Actually we also not consider window shopping too
Coz' I also spend few pcs of RM10
Hahahahaha...

Bla bla blah  
You really so stupid 
stupid stupid stupid
But I know why you do as well :) 

Feel sweet. really.
What you do for me
I'll keep in my heart. lol
thanks. muacks. :D

"Maybe nothing lasts forever
Not the mountains nor the sea
but the times we had together
I will always be with you."

p/s: Be with you  

[ countdown ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment