Monday, March 15, 2010

Confusion

















"Do you know how confusing you are? 
You're the most confusing person in the world..
Sometimes you confuse me so much I get confused about 
but why I'm still so crazy about you? " 

When I need you
where're you ? );

Today was my interview day
but you don't have ask me 
how was my interview today. 
); 

Okay fine.
When the time I need you
I tell what happen on me
and all my sadness to you

What answer I get from you ?
" Okay okay, later I going to read. "
)':

The time I need your comfort
lead me how should I do
but why?
You just left me alone 
let me alone facing all the sadness.

I hate the way you treat me
I don't understand the way you doing on me
even what your thinking
I also don't know );

Bla bla bla

Can I act everything didn't happen?

Your love gives me a heart confusion.]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment