Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Long talk












From beginning,
I'm just like the toast
well. Ccm just like the oven :|
trying to use many way to find me
sms me, msn me, nudge me.
but I just ignore him :D
Sorry for that, Ccm.
actually I'm not purposely to ignore 
I just don't know how to face you all.


Hahahaha..
since except this few day,
I just meet my BBF's gang. =X
maybe I felt when I together with them
at least I wouldn't feel stress :|


Finally I meet up you all tonight
I know is the time
I'm going to face it.

Urm. 
bla bla bla.
Have a long talk with Ccm, Pek Xin and Victor
for sure still have a big gang my classmate and so on.

Long talk. Bla bla bla.
everyone persuade again and again 
ask me stay till end of this sem.
Giving myself a last try, a last chance.

I get it.
" Future is in my own hand, I decide it. "
" We aint young anymore, time not gonna to wait us. "

p/s: Thank concern. :)


[ I'm trying to do my best ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment