Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mad













EXACTLY
No one belongs here more than you. =]

You
just be yourself
be tough
be confident.
ok? 
I believe you can do that
and you wouldn't let me down =)

Texting sometimes play a main role
for me, 
I love to text :)
Don't keep see your handphone 
that's just you.
*whoooooooooooooot :)


You admit that.
really?
Izzit I'm really different with somebody? lol
finally you say this to me.
* I expect long time ago *
Hahahahahahahaha...
Yeah! sure I more than anyone. lol =]


====================================================


Something I cant bear anymore
please
those bitch and flirter
far away from !!
since you should know what you already have
and don't keep flirting others.
you should know what situation you being now

PLEASE BEHAVE YOURSELF, BITCH! =.=''
FAR AWAY!!
DON'T EVEN MAKE ME GET MAD!!!! 
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz...


p/s: BITCH, stop firtling!!


[ calm down ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment