Friday, February 5, 2010

Escape











Escape escape escape!!!
I just wanna escape from here!!
Rumor are terrible!!
Sometimes I really felt that explanation are annoyed
once you explain, rumors as much happen
that you cant even imagine how serious to be :S
I hate that, really.

===================================================

Somethings was happen
but I just can pretending nothing happen
When I be so cowardly? :(
Eventho I know that you're backstab behind me
instead you still can act your naive&innocent face to me
you're so DISGUSTING.


Don't thought that everyone same what you think of me
maybe you're so lucky can met others someone
that same type same gang with you this super idiot ==ll
What you do ; the GOD will know.
That's all I wanna told you, idiot! Stupid buffalo!! >.<


===================================================
Just back from Station 1

















I order Cold peach tea

Never go there yumcha before
there not bad. quite romantic if together with belover
lol :)
because I saw a girl was celebrate her birthday 
Its just beside my table
How sweet? =)
Her boyf buy a cartoon cutie cake for her
eventho mayb that cake is not delicious
but I sure that girl so sweet that moment :)
*admire* (n_n)

Ehem~
Actually Kopitiam and Station 1 
also not bad
I like both too =)

But my only just only for sundae
Hahahahahahaha... 
As long as I like and happy 
Lolz... =p

p/s: silently

[ tired & no mood ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment