Thursday, February 4, 2010

Eggs :)














I love my sis
Today is her 25th birthday!!!!
Awwww~ How old? =p
Lalalalalala~ 
Wish her happy happy birthday
smile always =) 
hang fuk always. lol (n_n)

==================================================

















This egg I put and adjust for long time :)



























Lap Chun!! 立春!! 
:)
Awesomeeeeeeeeee
right? Hahahaha...
I adjust the eggs for whole day
Lol! How silly? =p
but at least I enjoy and get fun 
Lalalalalalalalala~ :)

====================================================

Editing photo time


















Too free today =X
just simply edit combine photo. lol
but when I was editing
I felt happy and memorable since we at KL
Hahahahaha.. 
They all are always bring a lot happiness to me.
Thanks GOD :)


p/s: be patience


[ Sick ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment