Sunday, February 7, 2010

Without
















Red wine red wine~
Daddy buy 7botols and some others brand wine today =)
He said wanna drink all when this CNY =.=''
Yum yum yum yum~ 
I want get drunk in this CNY 
Lalalalalalalala xD 

Red wine + Jack Daniels + XO + Chivas + Martell + Hennessey and others blah blah blah brand...
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... xD
I want try it all...!!! Lalalalalalala =)


Hahahahahahahahahaha xD
Mommy go buy this bacon duck 
so nice~ It look so yummy,izit? =)
I most like the head and mouth of this bacon duck
It look similar the toy duck I play when my childhood. =.=''

===================================================


It’s okay
I’m not afraid of being alone
Just forget me
I never amounted up to anything anyway
I’ll just keep getting in the way
I’m fine without you
.


p/s: I keep to smile

[ Smile without you ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment