Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nail Arts








Today I went to do nail arts
Urm.. similar like the nail arts inside the picture 
Not bad also, right? :)
I love red color deeply and 
addicted the leopard pattern recently =)

Hahahahahaha.... 
Most funny is my fren who accompany me
keep saying red color bla bla bla
then leopard pattern is for those old women bla bla.. =.=''
Lolz... but no matter what my fren criticize 
I just choose RED and LEOPARD pattern =)
Because just I like it ♥ 

==================================================















Love?
What is it to be in love?
Feelings? Emotions?
 

Is it possible to have too many?
To love way to much.
There's no definition of what it is.
But I guess we can find it somewhere,
in a dream, a coffee shop or a park :)
 

Find it in someone,
your own personal prince charming?
Just once day.
Someday?


IMY
ITOY
ILY
What I wrote everyday
you will understand.
I know, just you'll. really.
I'm waiting =)


p/s: We can only hope for that?
 

[ We can only hope for Love ]

2 footprint:

Aiden Chan said...

i want do nail arts too... xD

Pui Chin said...

Jom. Lets go do together. You pay for me :D

Post a Comment