Monday, February 22, 2010

15,16,17 Feb =)

I'm BACK!!!! =)
1 week didn't updated my blog adi
But I never forget my blog and my lovely reader xD
Over a busy busy CNY =)
but nevermind, coz I will updated now.


15Feb

















Happy family


Going to MP steamboat
having a nice dinner tonight =)

==============================================

16Feb











Watch this movie today =)
Have fun with my lovely family.

============================================

17Feb
Erm. How I start to write?
since today is a big day. lol
because today is my first time go to my new gang friends house "bai nin".


Ohh. I never go they house before.
since today is the best reason I go
and get angpao from their parents :D
Hahahaha...=)


Blah blah blah
get a lot funny since I go their house
opps. and their room too :D
what should be a guy's room decoration?...
=.='' hello kitty? OMG ~
Ehem ~ They some more create the decoration
for future when married use. =.=''
bla bla bla. but that funny.

Hahahahaha...
and finally today my mom can meet her fb friend as well 
coz those her fb frens actually is my gang xD lol
wow. my mom still play a little game since give their angpao
lol. Its fun =D
My mom still "treat" them eat a lot.
one by one turn. Hahaha..
* a memorable experience in my house *

Bla bla bla ~~~~
maybe is too tired and see something annoying
that make me emo+moody suddenly
since on the way going to sg.siput.
But anyway, I know I should pretend nothing.
* Don't know why. I feel actually you know that. 
keep silence on the way. =(


Finally reach Moon's house.
first time come her house and meet her parent
Hahahaha... 1 word can describe - funny too.
after we get angpao and wait Moon finish bath
again we return back to Ipoh. lol
* I know the driver very tired. =)


Afterward driver fetch me go my best fren's house
Hahahaha... coz my best fren's house have steamboat party. lol
san fu sai lo.. Dr.Driver =)
Having a nice steamboat again.
thanks Ah Ma :D 


Bla bla bla again. =.=''
receive a msg. lol
going to kbox meet back ur guys again =)


















How should I describe my super gang BFF?
well~ I just can say I'm lucky =D

Have a fun night today.
that I cant rather to forget.

Thank your guys giving a memorable CNY to me =)

p/s: I feel the happiness 

[ ILY ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment