Friday, February 12, 2010

Little girl =)

















Who am I?
I am the girl that you forgot,
The girl you left to die,
The girl you left to rot.
 

I am the girl you walked away from,
The girl that you ignored,
The girl that you once loved,
The girl that you once adored.

I used to be the girl,
You told your hopes and dreams,
But now I’m just the girl,
You pulled apart at the seams.

I used to be the girl,
Who always made you smile,
The girl who gave you hope,
And made your life worthwhile.

Now I’m just the girl,
Who feels used and completely broken,
Who hates the world around her,
Whose hatred remains unspoken,

I am just the girl,
Who has learned to find her way,
I am the girl you now look at,
And can’t find a single word to say.

I am the girl who finally realized,
Just how amazing she really is,
Who learned to never trade her self-worth,
For some stupid, little kiss.

So who am I again?
I am the girl that proved she was strong,
The girl who finally realized she wasn’t useless,
The girl who proved you wrong. 


p/s: I understand, I just don't care.

[  Don't simply judge who am I. ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment