Monday, February 8, 2010

Better day

















Something was happens
that not my fault,
but why just because of little matter
you get mad 
and come to blame and scold me.
Did you even understand my feeling?
When you scolding me
did you ever know that actually not my fault?

Sometime I know I'm really capricious
I do what I like or what I want
but that is my personalities
Impossible when the time I sad 
but I still smile with u
am I right?
Why you just don't think this time 
that really is your fault? 
I have nothing to say about it.='(

==================================================





















Everything is going to be alright? :(

I sit and wait
hoping for a better day.
Yet it never comes,
this darkness remains
draining all the life.
Not a trace of light to be found
and its all ways been this way,
but though I still sit here.

p/s: Wishing,hoping and praying
 
[ For a better day to come]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment