Saturday, February 6, 2010

Erase



















My 21 years old present - A big bear bear
As big as me :)
   since Meng Meng promise me just now
   He cant' escape from me anymore =p
   hahahahahahahhahahahahhaa =) 

















As big as this cutie bear
as big as a child size
some more I want its hold a heart plat
write "I love you"
sweeeeeeeeeeet :)
 Meng Meng, I'm waiting ♥ 

==================================================








I like you
but I away from you 
YOU no need know the reason, really.

I ran away and as you see
Away from you
Away from there
erased you from my mind.

"A lot of feelings,
maybe just because of wishful self-thinking,  
and eventho also can't be friend in the end.

Always felt regret because of
some have been a very good friendship
but last because of one sentences- "I LIKE YOU"
If you do not gave any respond,
it seem hard to maintain a friendship continues.
It no wonder that some people will refuse to move forward.

As it would like a bet,
after the confession had once not become a couple
otherwise it finally even friend also can't could be.

These are something you can't expect ;
maybe actually the others not mind about it also.
You two still can be friends, but sure not as good as previous."

  copyrights from somewhere but translate by myself =)

I think I should far far away from you
Started from today we
don't meet
don't chat
don't contact
even we don't greet to each other
It is the better way to let me far away you?

Keep listen Joey Yung's song- 逃避你
my tear dropping non-stop too
It is the first time 
I decided give up a person that "YOU

p/s: since I realize we more suit to be FRIEND :)

[ anti LOVE ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment