Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Memoirs
















First of all
I want to say happy birthday to
my best best friend- Victor Lim =)

"Happy birthday to YOU"
Hope u all the best in your future.
Good luck always beside you. =) 

====================================================


Even don't know how to describe 
what my feeling right now
I meet a people like you
He really look similar like you
even body shape, appearance and so on
SHIT. I think just you two just like twins. =.=''

Why? why? why?
How come will be like that?
You bring a lot happiness to me since last time
but you also bring a bad memories to me in the end

I hate you 
I hate you
I hate you

How long I didn't see you?
How long we didn't chatting anymore?
How long we didn't hang out together?

I still remember how you teach me 
How you take care me since I was sick
everything you do for me
I just will remember.

Everything just a past tense for me
But I try to forget you
Hope everything will be alright.

p/s: 男孩像 =(

[ bitter sweet ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment