Saturday, February 13, 2010

New wishes

First of all
I want to wish all my hot chicks 
"Happy Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day."


Just finished enjoy my reunion dinner :)
Red wine red wine =)
Hahahahaha...

Actually this year reunion dinner,
that not cooked by my mom =.=''
It's all actually are ordered 
It sucha wedding dinner famished complexion.
All are also ordered. lol

My sista still said next year 
we gonna try other style famished complexion
such as Japanese Sashimi =.=''
lol
but my dad still said that actually sucha not bad idea too =)

This those dishes sooooooooooo expensive
that totally RM520 for my reunion dinner 2010 =.=''
Hahahahaha... =p
We cant finished it finally 
my stomach damn full and big similar like
what my brota said his tummy
" It such as pregnant 3 month." lol

==============================================












Created and draw this two LOVE by using my editing kung fu
izzit awesomeeeeeeeee? :)

2010, I will over my lonely Valentine's day again
sigh ;(

Since this year CNY and Valentine falling on the same day
but it also meaningless for me. lol

Haih
freaking worry about how I over tomorrow Valentine night.. =.=''
because my siblings all going out to celebrate
I thought that may I just stay at home accompany my lovely dad and mom
but I told my mom just now 
that tomorrow night I'll be free, didn't go anywhere.

WTF =.=''
My mom said she wanna kick me out 
coz daddy wanna treat her "candle dinner" tomorrow night 
location: Indulgence. WTF =.=''
And will left me alone stay at home  T__T
or ask me either find some friends hanging out =.=''
lol. I don't even know my mom she izzit kidding with me.
but in fact, how lonely am I?
*but I'm not believe they really dump me aside. lol*


Valentine valentine valentine
This date seems meaningless for me
but I know I'll celebrate it with my beloved.
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :)


"If that is mine, finally that also will be mine. Fate, no one can resist it.."
I know maybe I learn this principle from now
that a bit late. 
Anyway, I still will try to learn it.
"Desperate and thirsty about LOVE"
I'll kick this out of my mind from now on!!!
I promise I can do that! ==

Thanks alot Ama's advice and suggestion.
Let's go, my lovely jimui. =)
I know you all are always beside me
give me support and courage.
Love and see ya

p/s: I need to give fate a hand.

[ Let it be ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment