Sunday, January 24, 2010

Words













Simple words
can make me heartache
But someone, 

your silence kills me,
makes me cry.
:/ 

=================================================

I really angry angry angry someone
Did someone know, you're so

brainless
annoying  
cowardly
..............

I hate you push me to others
some more still said those words
brainless!!
Did someone, you know
when I see those f*cking msg 
that you sending to me
I really get anger to you

You ask me go bla bla bla to others
Issit you brainless?
Herrrrzzz....
I get your msg your words
hurt me deeply
really ~ really ~

I hate you push me to others
I know you not think like that way
but you just pretend don't care only
Some more still want act laugh over there
=.=''

YOU BRAINLESS.
YOU ANNOYING.
YOU COWARDLY.

What you also don't want to say it out
all also hide inside your heart :\
I don't even understand you.


Now I never wanna see you
never wanna feel you
ever wanna hear you
can't stand you
don't need you.


p/s: I am not goods :\


[ You're so yesterday )= ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment