Sunday, January 10, 2010

100110

Only realize the date of today
100110 :)
wake up early today
since yesterday i already promise mom
I'll wake up take breakfast w/dad

Hahahahahhaha..
actually is I also learn from someone
since someone also need wake up early
act guai guai accompany parents :)

Opps..................................
A friend asking me
who is "someone" actually? n_n
some more ask me
izzit im falling in love???
Awwwwwwwww~~~~

============Skipped answering==============

Girls sixth sense are always accurate
Izzit true??
A friend told me that exactly true
but I think im a guy
since my sixth sense never accurate once time =.=''
hahahahhahaha=p

Boring==
will stay kampar till 27th Jan
mean some more 17days have to stay alone
sigh........................
Final final final exam

If I din do any revision
before I going to sit my final
Can I pass all my sub
included my resit sub??
I hope so~
That why i learn from someone
always pray for the god :)

I know God wouldn't help
those children are lazy =.=''
"gain without any work"
wont happen on me :(
But I'll just always


[pray for the GOD]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment