Monday, January 11, 2010

Empty

Room empty
Heart empty
Brain empty
I hate this :(

didn't talking more than 24hours =.=''
since from yesterday until just now
nobody in my house
just stay alone in room

cant study at all
thought back kampar early
at least i can study
but obviously..........
CANT!!!!! =(
my brain clog full of SHIT =.=''

======================================

I hate people come disturb my life
since i far away from u last time
I hate that u follow what im doing
whatever stuff about me

why u always appear front of me?
Izzit u feel lonely?
U can go join in other people's life
but I beg u
can u just far away from me
from my life
from my sight
from my friends??

I dislike u
since now i m so happy
with my further frens
I don't hope u to damage it again
U just far away
Can u do that?

Well~
Don't try to challenge me
You are not qualified do that
but anyway
I still hope that our relationship
wouldn't be like that in the end
since now i still as u as friend.

======================================

Turn me woke someone up
since someone sleep so many hours
I do not allow people sleep more than me
especially is someone
ngek ngek ngek~~
*devil laugh*

send a full of "WAKE UP" message to someone
sure someone will get shocked
And I know that someone
sure wake up and reply me one
Hahahhahahaha....
Am I clever,someone? :D
*(n_n)*

maybe really just only my msg can woke someone up
because since just now
someone's fren try to msg someone
but didn't get any reply
Instead when I just send
so fast can get reply

No matter..................................
since maybe Im too important
for someone right now
(^.^)

p/s: our identity is different


[ITOU ♥]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment