Saturday, January 9, 2010

sweet day ;)

A morning call + msg wake me up today
opps............
should say a afternoon call =.=''
since the time we wake up
already 2pm ==
receive from someone
~~sweet ;)

Hang out whole day
sigh.....................................
din do revision again =.=

go somewhere with someone
sesak people
sesak jalan ==
But luckily someone always beside me
lead me always
feel comfortable :)

buy something to my mom
someone help me research around
and help me choose which one is nice finally :)
thanks =)

congratulation to someone
because successful someone's opponent
in front of me :)
74 vs 50
yeah.....................................^^V

"Don't miss to u"
"Don't dream to u too"
"But try to see more your face"
n_n

Ask me prepare to nightmare tonight
is what that someone told me just now

our secret code
no one will understand
just me and u know ;)

Reason--------------------------->


[we spend long time together (: ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment