Friday, January 29, 2010

Trying













Why is it that every time
I convince myself
I'm over you and don't miss you
but you do something totally
adorable and sweet and make 
I fall for you all over again :\

==================================================

Have you ever stopped to wonder
did you wonder why you stopped?
can you fix it, is it broken
is it now forever lost?
is it sitting at the bottom
of your heart somewhere.


Instead
can you hear it, constantly
softly slamming in your head.
Have you seen it, can you smell it?


Did you taste the salted time
fragile pieces to recover
best we leave it all behind.
 

I don’t know now
so I wonder
tell me something
I don’t know
is it better?
 

Damn I miss you
Yes, I know, I know, I know.
It’s so simple, our perspective
but I don’t believe my ears
this I’m saying, aint it heavy
feel it breathing as it nears.
coming closer, I am with you.


Welcome we don’t need to be
this is nothing worth comparing
It’s just you and me.


p/s: I miss you 

[ but I'm trying don't care anymore ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment