Thursday, January 7, 2010

Avatar

















^^V

Finally i watch youuuuu
Avatar~Nice~
I know is too late and outdated jor
since everyone also watch it
but nevermind~~
at least i can watch it finally...
*satisfied face*

wake up at 2pm =.=
thought can do revision
but
finally once i open book
i felt sleepy and asleep =.=
f*ck
what hell im going to do
I'm useless
sigh......................

Exam really is around the corner
since everyone also wrote him/her blog about exam
revision.....study.......exam.....manage time........
but but but
*shake head* to myself
even how to go sit my all exam paper
i also don't know ==

feel satisfy
because finally i can eat chocolate sundae =)
since i know sundae will make me FAT
but i don't care~
I just want to eat..............
and
Ehem......

p/s:
Wouldn't forget what happen tonight
since something make me
thinking and sweet dream =)

Ehem....
Is the time go sleep



[miss&dream]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment