Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rush-ing

feel tired..sleepy
because i just went back from KL yestday
but today need rush go bukit mertajam,penang

y i must going penang today
well~because i need to attend
my dad memorial ceremony ancestor
haih...
feel tired and sleepy...
even sit and eat
i also can sleep over there
keep fishing whole day =.=













This is my ancestral temple

location is Bukit Mertajam,Penang

















This is my pedigree of a clan =.=

How thick and heavy of this book?
swt... feel excited when i saw this book

















Who is this mustache man?

He is my forefather
well~he is the founder of TAN's family













And I found something that get my attraction

HAHAHAHAHA
this is the generation of my grandfather














By right...

Who are they?
they are my unknown uncle
hmm....
how i explain?....
they are my uncle actually
but i don't know they all
why i say so?
because they are same TAN's family
mean they are con-sanguine

wah
actually i found those hard word from dictionary
even i also don't know how to type those words =.=

Human ancestral home is quite important to us
We should appreciate and respect them
No ancestors No us


[learn to respect]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment