Sunday, January 17, 2010

Triangle

















Love the One You're With!
Songs for a love triangle :\

I’m going to insane
My mind keep on racing with myself :\



Conclusion:

I want friends my lovely friends
I know that should I chasing :)


Many thoughts of
me and someone 


Life is so complicated simplistic
When someone is near
Not a doubt a
Worry or a fear :\
But when someone’s
Around all I hear
Is a strange in my ear.


As I wait
I soon wait Love

perhaps from someone


My heart is slowly
is trying on the mend 

How hurt? :(


I’m out of my mind
And I can read it
On everyone’s face
I need to get someone
Off of my mind.


So that I can search
And try to find other

that can entertain me
same as someone

I need to move on
And quit looking back

Far away from someone
How sad? :'(

Finally

I know I need to pull my self
together and get back on track

Be the one that i want.


p/s : Isn't quit is the better way? :\


[Guiltily ME /:]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment