Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thanks♥

Urm Urm Urm.....
how i start wrote?
well~ I realize I did wrong
from last week I thk ==


what I did wrong?
urm urm............
a serious case ==

I regret what I done
to my 2 lovely frens
SORRY :(
I apologize to them
since I realize I did wrong
and I should be honest to them :(
*guilty face*

Erm...................
Finally I decided tell the truth
since everything still timely ==
And I know this only the better way
to solve all the problem :(

Although my 2 lovely frens
they didn't blame me
still say nevermind to me
I get them forgiveness :)
*tear drop*

Thank u2 so much♥♥

Since I feel upset
I only realize around me actually
have many frens are concern to me always :)
firstly, I want thanks to

Victor Lim
U are the friend was console me always
give support me always
feel so luckily I can know you in my life
when I need you
I know u will always beside me :)

Sista DK and LinWei
Urm urm urm
what I can say to u2 funny guys
well~ I just can say
I will remember how u2 console me
let me find back myself
*although I didn't tell u2 what happen actually*
Anyway thanks :)

Ricky
You are my big gor gor
Felt so happy since I chat with u
remember our promise ya
like kinda garden kids
drink milk at westlake :D

Choo Wai Meng!!!
Hahahaha..
You are my best best fren in my life
every time when I have any unhappy
the only one u console me
lead me and help me solve all the problem
thankyou so much so much
I will cherish you *

Lastly
erm. someone
I know you realize im unhappy
emo-ing + moody
but u just didnt say it out
and ask me what happen
actually
erm. but thanks u accompany me tonite :)
*although not only u there* =.=''

I promise myself
I wont hide any truth
start frm today
especially to my 2 lovely frens anymore

Erm
For my those my jimui
seeying,ah ma and yy
sorry for that when I upset
I didnt find u3 :(

But instead I know u3 will keep view my blog
and love me all the time <3
*appreciate*


p/s: Love always is trouble =.=


[ I cherish you all ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment