Friday, January 22, 2010

Bad Day :(














Maybe I am not supposed to be over him.
I mean how many time i've tried.
Maybe theres a reason its not working.

=================================================

Today is was a bad bad day for me
I hate 22/1/2009
:(

Wanna apologize to a friend here
Sorry, XX "sista"
I know that is my fault
I should ask permission your guys 
before I do something.

Sorry Sorry Sorry~

wont happen next time
And I know XX "sista"
U're the friend that concern me always
and help us plan everything
I'll appreciate it.
Anyways,
Thanks, XX "sista".

================================================

Why I wanna pretend nothing front of someone
since I get someone, u hurt me again
Maybe u even know
what u talking to me just now

already been hurt me deeply

Okay. Fine.
Nothing I can say to someone

but why i some more still want

pretend nothing in front of u...

tell me why
tell me why 
I feel that I am so stupid
Really why I been so silly ?

Fine. I wont force people
do something that he/she dislike
And I really feel disappointed to someone

Someone, why u so cowardly?
Why u just don't want told me 
actually what u want?
Why u just hide everything 
and put inside your heart?

I don't even understand u
Sometimes I really rather u told me everything
better u hide everything since I asking u :(

Maybe sometimes just because 
what u saying to me
Or even what tone u using talk to me

That already can been hurt me
Once again u hurting me
Did u know that? =(


p/s: Can i ignore and forgot everything?




[ Someone, YOU even know that ): ]


0 footprint:

Post a Comment