Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Truth

Because of someone
totally make me no mood
for whole day!!!
I never never know that
someone have this big influence
can affect my mood
I hate someone!

Finally i cant bear anymore
And I decided to ask someone
get the answer
get the truth

How sad am I?
after i know the truth
I realize that someone really cheating me
someone really didn't tell me the truth
but someone still don't know
I already know the truth :(

At least finally someone tell me the truth
Izzit good for me?
Izzit I should happy because someone telling me the truth?
What should I do?
Angry?Pretend nothing happen? :(

After get the truth
I didn't say anything
Didn't give any reply
Maybe that is what can I do
to facing someone

Maybe now someone sure
as me as annoyed
Don't know what happen on me
How come I become furious
without any reason

Feel freaking sad mode right now
because although now someone already know i angry
but I still didn't get any message from someone
even a sorry message
I also didn't get................................ =(
*tear drop*

p/s: someone even even know that.


[ I rather than don't know everything ): ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment