Monday, January 25, 2010

Okay :)











Start to feel the emptiness
and everything I'm gonna miss
I know, that I can't hide. 
All this time is passing by 
I think it's time to just move on... :|
==================================================

Chinese paper today 

It was a bad paper for me
Well ~ what i can say
I just do the essay part
And let those short ques empty :\

Started to worry about
maybe I'll be the first person
fail in Chinese subject  :\

=================================================


Dye my hair today
*teeeweeeeeee*
but not satisfy T_T
I cant dye the color that i expect
purple red---->black :\

Didn't have any change so
seem I cheated by that saloon
NO WAY!! I wont easily surrender
I'll return back that saloon
complain about the color at Wed


This is my principle as well :)

===============================================

Tomorrow will be my last PR paper
Urm Urm Urm
haven't touch the notes yet :\
Lazy ~ but nobody motivated me 
Sigh.............. :|

Just hope tomorrow paper wont so hard
easily let me pass
that I hope God' grant to me :)
================================================

Since now I want appreciate my friend
they always concern and help me
when I needed them :)
Moon, Yumi, DK, Tham, Lin Wei, 
Yan, Koh,Victor, JunHao 

Thanks thanks thanks 


And I get a new friend 
Fishy ~~ muackss
a naive cute gal :)
A friend who share many story with me =D
*(n_n)*

Freakin worry :\
A stuff about me and someone
Don't hope that will happen 
just let it natural


"We should believe fate."
quote from Moon :)


p/s: KL' trip, I'm coming =]


[ Be grateful ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment