Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fail :(














Learn what doesn't work first
Then see how you can make it better
*Remind myself*

====================================================Finally today I cant bear anymore
I need talk about my final exam ==
Damn disappointed to myself
Really ~ really ~ really ~

Yesterday is my IT resit paper
When I get the question paper
I regret ~ I blame myself ~

Why I don't read those notes earlier
If not I sure can answer all :(


Well ~
I just keep on blame myself ~
blame GOD ~ blame IT ~ =(
Nothing else I can say.
Just prepare to resit again
*FOR SURE*

Today turn on Mass Com resit paper
same situation happen ==ll

I get the ques paper
but i pass up the empty answer booklet =(


All ques are same as 
what lecturer gave us tips before
But why even gave tips
I still very stupid

still can't answer the ques

"REALLY DAMN 7 SEI"

I know I must resit this 2 sub again
*FOR SURE*
but I worry next time when I resit
no more tips like this time
I know I wont lucky all the time :(


Regret ~ regret ~ regret ~
keep appear in my mind 
but seem useless
All already pass up
the truth already been true 


Now what can I do?
Urm urm urm
I think I should put more effort 
to my next 2 sub onward

Just hopefully I can pass all sub 
that i taken in this sem
=(


p/s: study mode come come :)




[ Anti FACEBOOK =p ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment