Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Relax













Wow..
Finally I finish my final paper
Hohohohoho.. =)

excited mood cant describe by any words.

Quotes: *Good luck to US =)*

It make me sweet dream yesterday night
*weeeeeeteeeeeheeeee* 
I miss someone

==================================================














Clubbing Time
Tonight is ladies night.
but this also my first time go clubbing
without clubbing feel =.=''
Ahem~ maybe is my own problem
Everyone inside the club retard
nobody want to move  also ==
everybody like orang tua 
slow motion pulak =.=''


*make me no clubbing feel*





















I like this pic so much
Chee Meng be my partner tonight =)



=.='' They ask me 
It this I be the ad toothpaste star inside this pic? 
LOL! definitely NO!
I just smile but show my tooth too =)














Heineken Heineken Heineken
Attention please:

*I'm not drink kaki*  
*cover face*
Ngek ngek ngek =p
=================================================

Finally Mcd time
but but but 
tonight I control myself 
don't let the *evil sundae* lure me!!
Hahahahahaha. finally I success =)

Because I felt I getting fat recently
maybe cause last few week 
my meal time not steady
And CNY is coming soon =)
*excited excited*

=================================================
Apologize 
Sorry sorry
maybe I been hurt your heart
Urm...
That because I din tell the truth to you


Sorry about that
Maybe you're not even understand my feeling
I get hurt deeply because 
*trustful easily among friend*
 
If someday,
I voluntarily tell my top secret to you
Exactly,  
You're my top good friend started that day.=)

Hope you can understand.

p/s: *trustful*... I've learnt a lot about this word.


[ Expecting (= ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment