Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nightmare

















I don't lose sleep over.   
what I have done or have nightmares about it. :\ 

I had a nightmares yesterday night

Since I thought will have a sweet dream
but everything just turn over :\

I felt freaking scared after I woke up
I keep sweat =.=''
Maybe is because I worry 
what I was dream
it will become the true :|

DON'T !!! 
please ... ~ 
*Intrapersonal with myself* 
Terrible =.=ll

==========================================

No appetite today :\
just eat apple and some biscuit
Haiz .... What a sad day ?

Maybe is on holiday 

or CNY mode ...
NO MOOD study at all ==''
but don't hope to resit

Well ~ Is the time continue my revision :)
PR notes . I'm coming to eat u now .

p/s: Awwwwwww~~~~ Disgusting notes :(


[ Forget about nightmares ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment