Wednesday, January 6, 2010

7600days

Skip class whole day
time to wake up already 330pm =.=
I know that is over
but i just don't want + no mood to study
i rather skip class ;)

today is me 7600days single day
*clap hand*
Yeah~
I been single for 7600days

Never have a men come into my life
urm.........urm...........
ever my requirement setting for my dream man
is too high? they hard to achieve what i want?

or is my problem? face problem?
Anyway, I don't think so~
Hahahahhahaha =p

Actually sometimes i also hope
a men will come into my life

he change my life
change my attitude
change my habit
change my everything
*what a stupid wish*

But since 2010's
Me me me...... already 21years old
=.=
those stupid+silly+childish wishes
I wouldn't let its appear in my mind again
because like what i post to facebook today


"Don't find love, let love find you.
That's why it's called falling in love
because you don't force yourself to fall
you just fall"

I wont find love anymore
*disappointed face*
sigh.........
because I just will
waiting ..........
and


[let LOVE find me (: ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment