Wednesday, December 16, 2009

sorry :(

Today i saw u
but we seem no any interaction
even just a moment eye contact
seem we don't each other

izzit after the day
u feel paiseh??

wanna say sorry to u
im not purposely make u feel that
i reject u
i have my own reason

everything happen too fast
i kenot accept

forgave my conservative mind
please...
i really not that open mind
please give some time to me

u look avoid to me
i can feel that
u just say hi~ to me
since all the friend around us that time

i know
maybe is i hurt u so much
i feel guilty when i saw u
do u know that?
im duwan to hurt u

i duno what actually im thinking about
confuse~~
what relationship between me n u
and i know
i duwan think more about it

i know i just as u as friend
sorry~

maybe is my problem
i single long time already
i cant be used have a partner
cant be used everything u do for me
even i cant be used have a man like u
sayang me
(except my dad and bro)

but thankyou everything u do for me
i'll appreciate u
i'll remember a man do those thing to me at a moment

Sorry=(

[just be friend]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment