Wednesday, December 30, 2009

KL-ing

Today i went KL again
coz i promise ah ma
i'll be there countdown for 2010 ;)

early in th morning
received a morning call from yy
she woke me up again
coz i worry i'll slept over time =.=
well~ i used to slept late always =p

after around 11am
chu shi's parents come to fetch me as well
yy still help me take over my luggage

now i only know that too light for u
coz ur luggage is such that big size =.=

reach KL times square around 2am
today is a big hot day
coz traffic jam very seriously
so chu shi's parents just left us at the road junction

walao
no idea
we must walk along to times square
that time is darn hot
some more i not yet take my breakfast
== i almost get fainted

finally we reach times square
and take our lunch at gasonline
i only eat bread as well
maybe is over time take my lunch
i no appetite at all =X

after lunch
sure is the time to shopping
yipee~ shopping shopping shopping
i likes it :)


[shopping]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment