Tuesday, December 22, 2009

color lens

today is my first time =X
wearing the color lens
hahahahhahaha

i feel nervous and nervous
i didn't try wear before!!!

finally today decided go with moon
coz we 2 "hao po" hope to wear too
actually is becoz we affected by cuicui
we saw her wear the brown color lens
her pupil become big and big enuf~

i hope can be like that so...==
the staff help me check my eyes
see whether i got myopic ???...
but finally the results came out
i get a bit hyperopia ==
wtf
that mean im a old women

all my fren who follow de
laugh me is a old women
that y i get hyperopia
this only old people will get it

the staff said im not hyperopic
actually is im not enough sleeping time
that y only get this result
so my frens, all is unaccurate
pls forget it. >.<









i choose blue color =X
chee meng's suggestion.
hahahhahahahaah

the staff teach us how to wear it
i feel nervous and nervous
coz i know im noob ==
i worry later duno how to wear in the last time

hahahahhahahahha
but unfortunately in the end
is moon moon can't wear it
i feel i so bravo =)
coz i just using around 3min
successful wear it

hohohohohoohoho
maybe im used to makeup
not dare anything come inside
or go ahead my eyes
easily let me wear it in the end

but when i need to take off the lens
it hard for me :(
coz my nail is too long
ask me need to cut it ==

i grudge to cut my nail
it already dunno using how long time
only can grow until the nail i want =.=
some more i already nail art myself last week
sure i duwan to cut it finally

but really hard to take off the lens
coz i try to use my finger take it
but is difficult
i trying using my nail
carefully take it
but i know this not a good idea

Victor Lim this bad guy said my blue lens not leng
some more said a bit fake
coz is blue+brown color
:( he damn swept my mood always.
hate him =p

And i just becoz this color lens
make me late half hours to go class=.=
duh....


[nervous =='']

0 footprint:

Post a Comment