Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas eve ;)

Hohohohohohohoho
christmas eve today ;)
I went back from kampar early
but without reason I back early =X
maybe is I dun wish stay at kampar gua..==

Tonight actually is no planning
but yesterday Cui Cui ask me go clubbing together

hmm.... I never clubbing with them before
So so so.... I go luu...
They wanna go Rum...
but I wish to go Barroom >.<
but nevermind luu...
they already booking table.

Hahahahahahhaa :)
sudenly i receive LinWei's call
he and Tham and his gang wanna join me there
finally i first time join they gang so ;)

First time see Tham dance ==
dance like uncle >.<
hahahhaha.. join them more fun ;)

take a look












Ah Hwa, Linwei, DK, Ah Haw

bhind Ah Tham and Elter..>.<
Tham said he look like ghost ==













Money, Burger, Moon

three leng lui up to stage dance tonite
yuhoo~ they bravo *thumb up*
I clubbing many times
also dare up to stage dance ==

















Me and Ah Yan

(sexy V-dress tat night)

















Moon moon and me :)



I didnt get drunk tonight
but very malang
i fall down at Rum's carpark ==
very malu *cover face*

Some more front of all the guys
Tham's they gang
OMG~
totally mou sai min ==

my hand :(
become black green
























my knee

black green+a bit bleed-ing
>.<

hope will not leave any scar on my leg :)
and get well soon
coz few days more is the time
to countdown new year eve ;)
yeah!!!


[what a unluckily christmas eve]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment