Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pangkor Trip ♥













have a memorable trip in pangkor


first time go pangkor with friend
cycling
walk at the beach
wear periscope













play 3kaki mahjung

















hold 海参
*all new experience

all kaki botol
kaki mahjung
kaki poker

but all good guys

so happy together with them
always get surprise
happy because i know a gang new frens
Alice, Dick, Eric, Ah Hoi, Andy ,Yik Siang
Ah Heng and Me.
6guys and 2gals.

hope in the fellowing days
can always go travel with them ;)

And i need to say thankyou to someone
thankyou all the time u take k me
thankyou all the time u protect me
thankyou all the time u give patient to me
thankyou so much













I hope what u do for me
I'll appreciate
I'll remember what u done
But everything is "I hope"

Sorry...
this is what i want to say to u

sorry...
i reject everything u do for me
i know u got "heart"..
but so sorry...
i kenot promise u..

really sorry..
what i do for u
i know will hurt u
but
that is the only reason
i kenot accept ur "heart"..


[confusing]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment